ACCOUNT MANAGER NANOTECHNOLOGY
We are looking for people who are motivated by the TMC Employeneurship model and who are looking to further develop their career in a challenging environment. You will be responsible for:
- Business development and customer relation management focused on industrial R&D environments.
- Expanding existing business relationships and acquiring new clients.
- Recruiting specialists within the High-Tech sector.
- This means matching opportunities in the market to your Employeneurs’ specific development targets.
- Supporting Employeneurs in their career choices and personal development plan, with the help of professional coaches.
- Organizing activities such as quarterly meetings, teambuilding events and workshops aimed at retaining and enthusing Employeneurs for the long-term.
You are a business creator with a high affinity for an industrial environment. You have:
- A BSc or Msc degree in nanotechnology, physics, chemistry, material science or related background.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience at a technical company.
- Experience in employment services for highly qualified technical people is a plus.
- You are result driven: you think in opportunities and are not easily daunted.
- You take initiative: you create opportunities when other pass up on them.
- You have a naturally strong commercial drive.
- You enjoy working with a team, but are equally capable of working independently.
- You are geared to your surroundings: a healthy dose of sensitivity means you don’t need things spelled out for you.
- When you understand what is needed of you, you take the needed initiative and don’t ask for permission (but ask for forgiveness if you mess up)
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
With your passion, drive and independence we expect you to build onto the existing TMC Nanotechnology business and establish a stable group of Employeneurs working for notable companies in the following industries: high tech, semiconductor, consumer lifestyle, automotive and healthcare. You are a part of a team of account managers and report directly to the cell director of TMC Nanotechnology. With around 35 Employeneurs in the field and ambition to steady our base, we are looking for you. As a pioneer you have the experience and the insight to walk the road less travelled. TMC Account Managers are people oriented, they have a passion for engineering and possess a healthy commercial drive.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
A challenging job at one of the leading organizations in technical project deployment. You will be a part of a team of professional and driven colleagues. A hard working team with a terrific atmosphere and great job satisfaction. And we have an in-house bar! It also includes a benefits package in line with the market, an attractive bonus scheme and other items necessary for day-to-day business.
EXPERTISE: TMC NANOTECHNOLOGY
With nanotechnology we can change the characteristics of materials at the smallest level, while they still look the same to the human eye. You can make clothing that is impossible to stain. You can make a road that, when it cracks, will repair itself. Practically every product on today’s market –high and low-tech– can be innovated using nanotechnology. So, as the use of nanotechnology is already common practice in the high-tech sector, it won’t be long before it’s used in practically every other industry too.
The Employeneurs of TMC Nanotechnology have a focus on this nano- to micrometer size scale. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications. Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, concept development to research and development to new product introduction. They are involved in fundamental and applied research assignments that require high-level technological expertise, contributing to the development of complex products and processes that are crucial for our customers.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
At TMC, we believe that technology has the potential to change the world, and to enhance lives. However it is not the technology that is responsible but it’s people who drive technology. Therefore we made it TMC’s core competence to shape technical people and making them more effective at driving innovation.
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.